Chapter 113 - After...


After a couple minutes Cate was able to slow her breathing. She was just ready to raise herself up off of Jon's chest when it dawned on her what a sight they must be, and she started to giggle. Gasping for air, she laughed harder, unable to stop.

“What’s so funny?” Jon panted, watching Cate’s breasts jiggle as she cackled hysterically. He gasped as she clenched around him, the contractions rippling with her peals of laughter. When she didn’t answer and just giggled harder, he started to chuckle too. Soon they were both in mirthful tears, though Jon had no idea why.

Finally Cate calmed herself, drawing in and blowing out a few deep breaths as she wiped the moisture from her eyes. “I… I was just thinking of how this must look,” she giggled. “I mean, here you are, all decked out circa 1989 in leather and spandex, with a buck-naked woman on your lap, riding you like a wild pony.”

Jon chortled at her description. “Yeah, if that doesn’t say ‘Aging Rock Star Midlife Crisis,’ then I don’t know what does!” he grinned, tracing her bellybutton with one smooth, calloused fingertip.

She chuckled again. “Thank God there isn’t a mirror in here, or I may have been emotionally scarred for life.”

“Well, we can always just go in the other bedroom and roll the tape to see what it looked like,” Jon deadpanned.

Cate sucked in a sharp breath, then was absolutely silent for a long minute. Jon bit his tongue and waited.

“Please tell me you’re kidding,” she finally said hoarsely, an edge to her voice.

Jon snorted with laughter at her response. “Gotcha.” He hugged her gently. “Of course I’m kidding. Do you really think I’m that kinky? Or that stupid? Hell, can you imagine how rich a tape of THIS would make some unethical lowlife hotel employee?” He jerked his head toward the open patio doors. “As it is, I’m just hoping nobody heard us.”

“Oh, Shit… you’re right. I forgot the doors were open.” Cate chuckled again, then took another deep breath. Well, too late to do anything about that now...

She smiled as she heard an old Skid Row ballad start. She sat quietly for a moment, listening to the music and to the rhythm of Jon’s breathing. “So, where did you get these clothes, anyway?” she finally asked. “I mean, I know they’re yours, but you don’t normally pack them for your business travels, do you?” she teased gently.

“Yeah, after a long day of boring business meetings I like to go back to my hotel and slip into my too-tight leather pants and dance around a little,” Jon answered sarcastically, nuzzling Cate’s neck through damp tendrils of auburn hair. “I picked them up on Saturday when I went to Philly.” He grinned at the memory. “Obie about had a coronary when I told him what I needed him to bring from my house.”

“You mean you’ve had this planned since last week? Cate asked incredulously. “But you didn’t… I didn’t… it was Sunday before we…” Her voice trailed off as what Jon had just said registered in her mind.

“You mean Obie O’Brien knows you planned to seduce me? With leather pants? Did you tell him who I am? That I’m your instructor? And a freakin’ federal agent?” Cate squeaked, mortified.

“Yeah,” Jon smirked. “Richie knows too.”

“Oh my GOD!” Cate squealed as her cheeks flamed. She didn’t know why she was embarrassed, considering she would never meet Jon’s friends. But she had talked to Richie on the phone. And he had known more than just her name. Ohhhh Gooooddddd…..

Now she’d never be able to look at Richie Sambora in the same light again. God forbid he ever made eye contact with her at a concert… he would know what a dirty, dirty girl she was. Cate blushed furiously as Jon chuckled in her ear.

“Don’t be embarrassed….Obie called me a sick sonofabitch when I told him my diabolical little plan.” Jon grinned. “Guess I got the last laugh, eh? I’m the one sitting here holding a gorgeous, naked woman while he’s locked up in a studio somewhere.” Jon shifted Cate on his shoulder, craning his neck to look down her body. “And things look pretty good from this point of view,” he added.

Jon nuzzled Cate’s neck again and she sighed, shifting slightly on his lap. Then she grimaced as she felt a muscle spasm ripple through her right quadricep. “Baby, as good as this is…and may or may not look…I have to move. My thighs are screaming.”

“Okay. Just one more second,” Jon said gently. He hugged Cate again and pressed a kiss against her temple. “I must remember to send Dave Coverdale a thank you note, for recording that song,” he growled playfully into her ear.

“Let me know when you do, and I’ll sign it,” Cate joked breathlessly. “Okay, time to move. One, two, three…”

Jon levered himself forward off the back of the chair, helping Cate sit up. She slipped from his lap and stood, groaning as her thighs trembled with fatigue. Jon watched, admiring her glistening body as she padded stiffly toward the bedroom. He stretched out his own legs, feeling his quads ache from their workout.

Cate returned several minutes later, carrying a wet washcloth and a soft, fluffy towel. She had slipped on Jon’s white cotton oxford and her hair fell over her shoulders in a sexy, tangled cascade. She was glowing, wearing the contented smile of a satisfied woman.

“Sorry about the pants,” she lamented as she knelt between Jon’s thighs to clean up the aftermath of their coupling.

“S’okay. No way I was gonna get ‘em back on anyway,” Jon grinned. “I thought they were gonna cut off my circulation.” He sighed and leaned back as Cate gently drew the warm washcloth over his dick, washing away the stickiness.

“Damnit,” Cate answered regretfully. Then she raised an eyebrow at Jon and gave him a saucy look. “Surely that’s not the first pair of leather pants you’ve ruined in such a…. fun way.”

Jon chuckled. “No, it’s not,” he admitted, shaking his head. “But it’s the first in the past, oh, 15 years or so.” He gave Cate a wistful smile. “I’m too old for that crazy, wild sex stuff anymore,” he sighed.

“Well, you’re excellent at it, for an ‘old guy,’ ” she teased. She wiped the dampness from Jon’s pants the best she could, then dried him gently with the towel. Draping the towel across Jon’s lap, Cate once again swung her leg over him, wincing slightly as her thighs groaned in protest. She straddled his hips, facing him.

Jon traced his fingers up the sides of her thighs to her bare hips, sliding his hands under the soft fabric of his shirt. Leaning forward, Cate placed a gentle kiss on Jon’s forehead, just under edge of the bandana. She reached to the back of his neck to toy with the tails of the scarf.

“We should get some dinner,” Jon said softly, looking up at her face. “You hungry?”

“Starving,” she answered, then grinned. "I thought we were doing naked room service?"

Jon chuckled. "No arguments here, but I thought you might like to go out. I haven't had time to see much of the Island, and I figured you'd know a good place."

Cate nodded. She knew exactly where to take Jon; a place she was sure he would enjoy. "Okay, but... promise me something?”

“Anything,” Jon said, sincerely.

“You can lose the pants, but wear the bandana?” Cate raised an eyebrow and gave Jon a sexy smile.

“To dinner? Don’t you think that would attract a little attention?” He arched an eyebrow back at her. “How about I wear it for you after dinner…just the bandana and a smile?” he winked suggestively.

“Deal,” Cate purred, drawing her finger along his jawline and up to his luscious lips.

Jon kissed her fingertip, then sighed. “C’mon, Baby… you can help me undress. I’m gonna need you to peel these damned things off me,” he chuckled.

Cate giggled until Jon reached up and threaded a hand in her hair, pulling her lips down to his. The tenderness of the kiss left Cate breathless. Jon pulled back a little and gazed into Cate’s eyes. “Cate, after this week…” he began.

Cate’s heart jumped, and she quickly laid her finger across Jon’s lips. “Shhh,” she whispered, smiling sadly. “Don’t. You promised.” She shook her head, her eyes glittering.

“Okay,” Jon sighed, not wanting to ruin what was shaping up to be a fantastic evening. He kissed her again, then helped her off his lap.

Jon watched as Cate gathered her clothing. After this week… I want you with me. Always. He thought silently. If you'll just say yes.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I've always wanted to send David a thank you note myself for that song & a few others.

    Maybe Jon can pin her down tonight & let her know his plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I'd opt for the naked room service! Why bother getting dressed to go eat, come back and get undressed again? Besides, since she's insisting on looking at this as temporary, she should enjoy him to the "fullest" for as long as she can! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree Liz! Enjoy it while you can. I'm really hoping it won't be the last though, thinking so is Jon. I'd much rather to do the naked room service and if you really insist ok, with the bandana, but nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!